2012 POST ARCHIVE

LOOKING FOR NEW WINDOWS
30/06/2012

Hello everybody, listeners, followers.

I feel that Jamendo is no longer that splendid showcase that, until recently, allowed so freely to share music thoughts and suggestions, with the aim of sharing without money requirements, without some obligations, and where the image of emergent artist was placed in relief, for more easy accessibility and greater diffusion.

Today, I feel that this window doesn't represent me anymore. I feel that the laws of the market are affecting a lot this web portal. For my part, I hope soon to find an alternative: I want to continue to give my music to those who follow me. I want to share my feelings with people who appreciate me.
In recent years I have had many little satisfactions and I want this to last much longer.

There are many ideas in the air. There is a great desire to compose. It's an infinite passion.
And I thank you for making my world so special in these years.

See you soon

OC




THANKS!
21/02/2012

special thanks to those who have listened, shared and reviewed Sunset on the lake: I am very grateful for your supportand very happy for the very positive feedback that it is receiving fromlisteners!
I consider this work really important to me, for its richness of feeling, for its deepatmosphere and for its soundtack sounds ... I hope, as I believe, that this music reaches a second purpose: a video clip, a movie, a drama ... I listen and I'm amazed, I listen and I shudder ... I listen and I live!

The best thing is to share theseemotions with the entire world, with people that live music with interest, looking for and appreciate: I thank you all for the love and the motivation that I receive from you when expressing to me your opinions!

That this road will never stop ...