2011 POST ARCHIVE

SUNSET ON THE LAKE is published on Jamendo!
17/11/2011


Voices and thoughts, emotions and feelings soar in the mind. The sunset on the lake abducts the look and makes life to imagination, to the memory, to affected. In this atmosphere, heart tightens releasing a dewdrop from the eyes to light... I whisper a smile... hoping to find the sun over the mountains...




TRACKS:
1 - Feelings flyes dancing on the lake
2 - Your hand
3 - This mountains...
4 - In the name of love


Feelings Flyes Dancing On The Lake is the dance of soul. An immutable world, poetic and deep, stretches before my eyes and frees echoes of voices and words imprisoned for days. The spirit is pervaded and influenced by deep vibration which surround my world and that, in this immense landscape, find their home.
Your Hand is the breeze in my hair, the beating of my heart, a breath of heat, support of my life...
This Mountains... The landscape I'm seeing is the world that lives in my soul. The eyes run through austere profiles, that rise sovereign touching the sky, and glide down the slopes, down for the valleys, as a enchanting and fantastic game. Pampered by this sweet rocking, I relive the hope in the eternal light of your smile... I resume to breathe, I resume to live...
In The Name Of Love describes the incredibile and epic feelings swirl that love produces penetrating the human soul. A reason to dream, a reason to fight, a reason to live.

SUNSET ON THE LAKE is ready to be published on Jamendo!
30/11/2011

This is a very intense album, because is born from introspective reflections and feelings that have surrounded myself in this period. In this album you can listen deep atmospheres based on strings instruments, choirs and piano.
I think this musics go well as soundtrack of drammatic movie or short films.
Today I hope you can listen and appreciate this work, as has appened in the past!



BLACK LIGHT IN NORWAY on myspace
22/08/2011

Not to forget the massacre that has plagued absurd July 22 Norway and all humanity...
in the name of the victims of hatred and madness...




BLACK LIGHT IN NORWAY on recording
27/07/2011

A shocking fact has plagued Norway on July 22. There are no words. But tears. And anger.
I wanted to tell this sad story in a song dedicated to people who want to remember this madness and would never happen again similar stories.
With the hope that love will resound to the roar of hate ...



FULL SPEED COMPOSITION!
18/07/2011

Wonderful moment! I'm in the middle of composition activity, with a lot and different ideas! The Dramatic Opera is being completed and I think already the album which represent a return to progressive rock. In the past, I liked Introspezioni and Retroazione Negativa armonies and now I would to propose a good mix of those sounds.
We're still at the beginning of this new adventure but I hope it's a wonderful listening moment for you!



MUSIC OF THE DAY!
14/07/2011

Hello dears!
Usually, when I'm in recording like now, I listen a lot of music to receive better inspiration. Today I'm singing in my mind my Still Life (alias Natura Morta) and now I would to share this theme:


this music is a picture of a decadent landscape, a desolate world that seems not to reborn ... a still life...

Good listening


NOW ON MYSPACE!
08/07/2011

Hello dears!
I'm creating my new myspace page!! I believe Myspace is a vital platform for those who want to emerge and spread his creations. I hope future friendship can contribute to great support which now Jamendo gives to me.

You can to click at this link:

to access at my personal page.

I would to thank all those who write to me expressing their opinions and I wish this never ends!



DRAMATIC DESTINY ON RECORDING!
28/06/2011
A deep and poetic atmosphere is living in my mind. Speaking with my Kurzweil, I'm preparing a very intense and suggestive album. I want to narrate a story of a man, a tragical story which the fate plays a cruel role.
While listening the songs, everyone will give them shape and meaning: my whish that at the end of the album something remains in mind, a subtle feeling that it's enough to induce reflection.

OC