2013 POST ARCHIVE

IT'S TIME FOR COMPOSITION!
05/10/2013

Hi to everybody!
Time is passed since sitted at my keyboard I searched to describe my feelings, realizing the track of Life Stories. In this days when I play that wonderful white and black sequence, I receive a lot of suggestion and satisfation: new arias are coming out and blank pages are filling... slowly but with great passion!

OC




LIFE STORIES: THE NEW ALBUM!
28/06/2013

Hi dears!
Today I've published my new album, LIFE STORIES: a very rock-progressive album rich of deep feelings! This album tells the parallels of our world, of our society: life stories variegated and also very different, daily lived side by side.





THE SONGS:

1. Black light in Norway describes the insane slaughter of innocents took place in Norway July 22, 2011 by Anders Breivik, a Norwegian citizen subsequently arrested, which killed 77 people (69 of whom were less than 20 years) for its anti-multi cultural ideologies. This music retraces the stages of the massacre: ritual of preparing, car bomb explosion in Oslo, escape to the island of Utøya, slaughter of the innocent young people, the arrest.
...when I listen this music I close my eyes in memory of the poor victims and their families...

2. Like the sun speaks of a man heartbroken by a dark and uncertain future, where there is no hope nor way out from his torment. Immersed in his meditation he contemplates the sun, which for its size is the only one who can look beyond the horizon and in which research, and then find, the strength to face the reality, the strength of being a man. (you can watch my video clip!)

3. A day you'll be my wife is the music which I dedicated to my wife on the wedding day: it is a sweet message of love and peace.

4. Goodbye Marco is dedicated to the death of Marco Simoncelli, Italian rider and champion of motorcycle grand prix. His departure, due to an accident during a race right in the prime of his life, has me very struck and moved: this is my little tribute to him.

5. Life stories describes the life: a route rich of events, varied experiences, sometimes unexpected, in a sea of other lives that are all differents but which, enclosed by the same sky, they come to a common destiny. Musically speaking this musics is inspired by Feeling fly dancing on the lake of the album Sunset on the lake.


I've composed this album with a lot of passion. I think that is a good work and I'm enthusiastic for themes, descriptive ability and sound quality.

I hope you can make a good listening and pass wonderful moments.

OC




SPREADING OF THIS SITE
25/06/2013

I feel to thank you for interest and support dimostrated in this years for my works. I never thought I could spread so much my compositions and have so pleasing feedback.

This is the actual spreading:



Thanks very much to everybody!


OC







LIFE STORIES: THE NEW ALBUM
17/06/2013

Hi dears!
The new album take shape: LIFE STORIES is its name.
This is my best album, speaking about sound quality, descriptive capacity and energy!
I've wanted tell about various contexts of human life, that coexist together every day in our society.

In this days I'm finalizing the cover and in 15 days LIFE STORIES will be published on Jamendo!

I'll write you in the publishing day!

OC






THE NEW ALBUM COMING SOON!!!
07/06/2013


Hi dears!
Missing very little for the pubblication of my new album!!!
Yesterday night I've recorded the last track and now I'm working to find the best mix of sounds!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT!!!

OC






THE FIRST ORLANDO'S VIDEO CLIP ON THE NET!!!
19/05/2013

Like the sun [2013]

Like the sun [2013] - italian version

 
Like the sun, will be published in my new album, in the next months. This song speaks of a man heartbroken by a dark and uncertain future, where there is no hope nor way out from his torment. Immersed in his meditation he contemplates the sun, which for its size is the only one who can look beyond the horizon and in which research, and then find, the strength to face the reality, the strength of being a man.

I subscribed at various italian festival Like the Sun: Corti Sonanti 2013, Summer Corto Cafe Festival, Premio Stefano Contessà. And other festival are coming in next months!
...I hope I have a good feedback!!

I think is a very good work... and wish you could have a good time watching it!

OC







LIKE THE SUN VIDEO CLIP IS COMING ON FACEBOOK, SUNDAY MAY 19!
13/05/2013


Hi dears
This is my first video clip, a self produced work, realized in Abruzzo's landscape, in the center of Italy.

Like the sun, will be published in my new album, in the next months. This song speaks of a man heartbroken by a dark and uncertain future, where there is no hope nor way out from his torment. Immersed in his meditation he contemplates the sun, which for its size is the only one who can look beyond the horizon and in which research, and then find, the strength to face the reality, the strength of being a man.

I subscribed at various italian festival Like the Sun: Corti Sonanti 2013, Summer Corto Cafe Festival, Premio Stefano Contessà. And other festival are coming in next months!
...I hope I have a good feedback!!

I think is a very good work... and wish you could have a good time watching it!

OC







VIDEO CLIP FINISHED AND NOW IN COMPOSING!
25/03/2013


Hi dears
Like the sun video clip is finished! Now I'm attempting to participate at some festival, to proposing this work at critics and audiences... hoping a good feedback! But I want that everybody can see my first official video clip work: shortly I'll publish Like the sun in this pages.
In this days I've a lot of inspiration and I'm covering the blank pages of my notebook.


I'm realizing some musics for piano solo that I'll publish in the future..

Now I invite everybody to listen my discography, completely accessible, on Jamendo!


OC






ALSO IN VIDEO RECORDING!
14/01/2013

Hi dears
today I'm returning from my first video recording!
Finished the mixing work of my new song, named Like The Sun, I felt a great desire to share the images and landscapes which surround my mind when I listen the themes of this atmosphere.

Filming Like The Sun

To record the video scenes, me and my wife Antonella have made a trip in the Majella National Park, a big green area located in Abruzzo between Majella mountains. This italian region is a wonderful land because in a few kilometers you can appreciate sea and mountain, with a lot of little old towns which appear dispersed in a magical landscape. In two days we have recorded all external scenes, reaching the towns of Caramanico Terme, Sant'Eufemia A Majella and Roccaraso, ending the filming at Pescara's sea.

These days we continue the recordings in my home studioand then move on to post-processing and editing: there is still a long way to go but the conditions are good and I can not wait to finish this beautiful work!

Like The Sun is a song that will be contained in my next album: speaks of a man heartbroken by a dark and uncertain future, where there is no hope nor way out from his torment. Immersed in his meditation he contemplates the sun, which for its size is the only one who can look beyond the horizon and in which research, and then find, the strength to face the reality, the strength of being a man.

I hope to complete this work very soon and I hope you can enjoy it!


OC






IT'S RECORDING TIME!
05/01/2013

Hi dears,
the new album is half complete. Rock progressive themes are coming out, with a great energy and inspiration and with some sweet and soundtrack shading.
I think to have increased the sound quality respect to previous albums: recently I've bought two new monitors for my recording studio and, thanks to this, I'm working with a better rendering.

I don't want to anticipate a lot the news but I think very much that new album will be a very interesting work, instrumentally and structurally speaking!

I hope you can hear it soon!


Have a nice day and a good 2013!



OC