2007-2009 POSTS ARCHIVE

TENTATIVO50: A GREAT TIME!
12/12/2008

This is really a period of fire for the T50! Currently the band is working together of multiple parallel projects.
First there is the work of recording new songs and covers, the latter falling in the two live projects: "The greatest hits from the 80s to today" and "Project Tramp" (for more details visit www.tentativo50 . en). Following are the tests for the evenings in the clubs, where the T50 are always trying to propose something new, especially for the kind public "forever." In addition, there is a project of arrangement of new songs, was born on commission, where creativity and the desire to play different genres are pushed even to those who have always been the sound of five musicians from Puglia, thus contributing to further growth and music affinity group staff ...


"CO2 -SHORT VERSION-" & "TENTATIVO50" PODCAST BROADCASTING!
30/05/2008

The two tracks of CO2 have been transmitted from a web-radio show in two, where the DJ introduced me to his listeners by reading the description found on Jamendo.
And 'possible to follow his shows at:
http://falconportal.com/family/podcast.xml
Thanks to 5SpeedCassette for his support.


AGAIN ON JAMENDO
27/05/2008

I decided to continue my experience on Jamendo! For the second time, I made free to download and listen to my new job, according to Creative Commons copyright.
The feedback received following the release of CO2 greatly motivated me and now I hope to be able to rely again on a valuable work ... In short: for me there I tried hard!
In this album, I kept a few more guitar sounds and I tried to make a fluid sound to music that has something to tell.
Imagination is everything that makes us see the world and that allows us to interpret it: is an interface with the deterministic reality that surrounds us. As such, everyone can imagine their path, intimate and original, on a trip through their own insights.
I hope you enjoy my work, the result of pure passion and no-profit purposes. Let me know if you like, if you like, even directly on Jamendo.
Thanks!


Now on Jamendo!
23/05/2007

I posted the album on Jamendo CO2. I decided to make it freely downloadable and playable under the Creative Commons copyright.
Access to my web page, where you can freely download the album via torrent (you download really fast) and write what you think of this work on the site.
Do it for pleasure!